I just returned from three days and two nights of intense photography discussion and education at the 2013 NoBS Inferno Workshop in Toronto and man, do I feel inspired!! That’s all thanks to the lineup of brilliant speakers put together by the workshop coordinator, Rob Provencher of Westmount Photography here in Sudbury.
The presenters included the likes of:
- Ben Shirk of shirkphotography.com from Iowa who produces stunning composites
- Heather Rivlin of heatherrivlin.com from Toronto who is a wonderful newborn photographer
- Maggie Habieda Nowakowski of fotografiaboutique.ca from Oakville with her gorgeous photographic art
- William Foster of williamfosterphotography.com from California with this business insights into commercial photography
- Argentina Leyva of argentinaleyva.com from Chicago with her unique approach to boudoir photography and posing tips
- Sam Sciarrino of horvathphoto.com from Toronto with this contemporary bridal portraiture
- Tina Provencher of westmountphotography.com from Sudbury with her insights and suggestions into studio management
- and last but not least, Rob Provencher, also of westmountphotography.com, with his unique take on everything photography
Here is a group photo which was taken on the last day of the workshop and includes both William Foster and Argentina Leyva.